19 July 2012

Photos of Flowers











I haven't posted in a while...
I like this One Direction song, good job shuffler.
I've been quite busy (Ahah; "busy" as in sitting by the computer watching YouTube videos and eating cookies all day) This changing between my iMac and PC confuses me, the keyboards are different (You have to push down the letters/buttons harder on the PC. And the apostrophe on the iMac is where the return button, not sure about that name, is on the PC), and everything (Don't really know why I put that in these letters since it is literally everything) in on the opposite side.
Theory; Mac was created for left handed people and PC for right handed? Haha, that's pathetic.
Oh, I love Horchata!
More posts coming very soon, I just uploaded the two memory cards from my camera to my computer...!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! what is your favorite thing to photograph?

    andrea brionne
    @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andrea! I'm not sure really, probably people (: At leads not animals, they're cute - but they keep on moving!
      Tilde

      Delete
  2. I really love these photos!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your support will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance!!! I look forward to hear from you and to read more of your future blog posts!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'll check it out :)
      - Tilde (:

      Delete
  3. This are really pretty! Great photos!(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!