07 July 2012

Ough-ness.

So it's two am (Exactly. yes.)
So... I was sitting down in my bed with my computer listening to songs on Spotify recording myself with the webcam. You know, like a normal person.
Then when the song was finished - this is what I see...
The webcam hasn't been recording at all.
THERE GOES MY AWESOME MOVES! ...
Because I clicked the button to "stop" it, but instead it started.
Idiot webcam.
Yes, I'm blaming it.
Sorry for this extremely bad and boring post.
I need some lip balm.
I think there's coming smoke out of my blanket.

But I'll add in a horrible pic of me, yay...


Ain't I just screaming hipster? Oh yeah - so wish I was a hipsta.

See ya, if I survive this inner and very deep pain.
P.S. I even did the in-betweeners-dance, THE # IN.BETWEENERS.DANCE.

~ Tilde

2 comments:

  1. XDD
    Oh I have these nights
    Just ROCKIN OUT
    With a webcam
    Just me and my webcam XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I'm not alone...
      ~ Tilde and her webcam, her very stupid webcam.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!