16 October 2012

Post From A Few Days Ago.

Original ...
... And edited version. At least you can see something now.









"00"! My attempt to take a cool photo ... a real fail.

Another photo of my favorite magazine ... I just love this cover! Haha!




Our kitchen is at the moment a little jungle of plants that wouldn't survive the frost.

Theo wanting to model, I suppose.

This little piece of cat food remembered me of the piece of candy Mrs. Spink and Mrs. Forcible gave Coraline, in the movie Coraline.


Sadly, the focus in this is terrible ...


"Wow, what a beautiful photo!" Though the movements in this interest me somehow :)



While this is more scary ...

View of the kitchen, form another angle.



I'm not sure why I'm putting this in here ....


I just realized the other day that this magnet mom bought in Singapore, really looks like the sign for the Lin family's Chinese restaurant in the W.I.T.C.H. comics I love ...




When life gives you lemons ... Smile! Cause I don't like lemonade that much ... :)

Another photo of a W.I.T.C.H. magazine, they're all around the house ...

Me trying manual focus ... I'm not too happy about how this turned out. Mom said it looked good, so I'll trust her ...




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!