27 May 2012

If only...

If only this could last forever. This feeling I have. That I can reach whatever I want, whatever I'd like. I could get whatever I need. No matter the cost. 'Cause it aint just dreaming, it's believing.
I hope for in what i believe, I know it will sometime happen. Whatever ever cost. Because it's written, somewhere in my mind. That it is chosen, as long as you believe.
It will happen one day.
- Tilde

Owning

Price

Buy

Only

Another

Way

Planning

Hoping

Dreaming

Looking

Forward

To

Needing

Choosing

Creating

Believing

Now as I finished writing this Eurovision song contest just ended. We won! Sweden won! Loreen won! She was my favorite from the beginning in the Swedish competition! That means we will be hosting Eurovision Song Contest here next year! Me and my friends are right now flipping out on facebook... xD
P.S. When we took the photos of Fancy and her money, the wind took it and it flew away and she screamed at me to catch it and so I did xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every single one a lot!